Hello loves!! I hope EVERYONE is in summer mode, or at least finding some time to relax, lay in the sun, and eat copious amounts of watermelon.
Last night I ordered some AWESOME foodie-related goodies online via a giveaway I won from Melinda for the NUTTY GUYS!! I ordered some coconut (COCONUT BUTTER!!), dates, cinnamon toffee almonds (nut butter!!), and almond flour. I’m pretty excited!!
Things have been pretty low-key over here…I’ve been working out, taking LOTS of naps, sleeping in! Overall just RELAXIN’ after such a tough academic year. I deserve some rest!
This workout is NOT relaxing to say the least, though…You MUST try it!! I am sore for days after…
adapted from one of April’s leg workouts—found HERE!!
- Hamstring: 2 sets of 10 (105 lb)
- Hip Adduction/Abduction: 5 sets of 10 (210 lb)
- Leg Curl: 2 sets of 10 (70 lb)
- Standing Calf Machine: 2 sets of 12 (170 lb)
- Calf Presses on Leg Press Machine: 2 sets of 10 turned in/2 sets of 10 turned out (120 lb, per leg)
- Glute Pushback Machine: 2 sets of 10 (95 lb, per leg)
- Step Ups: 1 set of 15 (30 lb, per leg)
- Sumo Squats: 2 sets of 15 (43 lb)
- Squats: 2 sets of 15 (43 lb)
- Lunges: 2 sets of 10, per leg (43 lb)
- Stiff Leg Deadlift: 2 sets of 10 (43 lb)
- Quad Machine: 2 sets of 10 (20 lb, per leg)
On the food front…
2 egg whites + 1 egg + mushrooms + vanilla Chobani + watermelon
lettuce + green pepper + chicken + sweet potato + ketchup
lettuce + green pepper + mushrooms + tuna + sweet potato fries + roasted broccoli + roasted carrot fries + tomato + ketchup
the best mango I’ve ever had!!
vanilla Chobani + Kashi GOLEAN + strawberries/blueberries/blackberries/raspberries
same as above
chicken + broccoli + sweet potato
same as above
wrap w/ turkey & mustard + apple + banana/strawberries/blueberries
1. I’m obsessed with fruit in the summertime (more than normal anyways)…
2. I am a repetitive eater. Hey, what can I say? I enjoy what I eat!!
That’s all for now! I am off to eat a mango and watch some TV! Season premieres of White Collar & Covert Affairs, anyone? Please don’t judge. Oh, and eat several spoonful’s of Nutella. Pretty normal night!!