Welcome to One Chaturanga At A Time!
(my email: email@example.com)
I’m a sophomore in high school, striving to maintain straight A’s and still enjoy life. I would love to major in exercise sports science and eventually become a physical therapist.
- Food: I love food. I especially love veggies, fruits, chicken, peanut butter, dark chocolate, oatmeal, greek yogurt, among many others!
- Family/Friends: My family and friends are everything to me. I cannot imagine life without them!
- The Lord: I strive to glorify Him in all I do. This is one of my favorite verses: “So never worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” -Matthew 6:34.
- Uganda: I traveled to Uganda this summer, and it has completely changed my life and how I view it. I fell in love with the children at the orphanage where I stayed and my heart still aches.
- Working Out: My workout is my “me-time.” Some read, some bake, I workout. I strive to workout 5-7 days a week. I love setting fitness goals and seeing results! See my workout page for more!
- Photography: I recently got a D70 (Nikon) and love it. I’m in a photography class at my school and I am learning so much. It was my dad’s old one (thanks dad!!), and my photos have improved so much.
- Yoga: Obviously, yoga is yet another love of mine. I’ve been practicing for over 2 years, and it has greatly improved my life. I used to be SUPER inflexible (the doctor even said how bad it was one time during a physical), but now I am one of the most flexible people I know! I prefer Vinyasa/Power yoga, but Hatha yoga has its place and time. See my yoga page to learn more.
I hope you enjoy reading about my life through this blog, One Chaturanga At A Time!